Thursday, May 26, 2011

What Have You Been Tripping On?

Imagine a world where every being hallucinates on drugs. If you thought something far from reality
guess what, you're wrong! Welcome to a world, and possibly a universe, where every living thing has
tripped on dimethyltryptamine. Dimethyltryptamine, or DMT, is a chemical compound that is produced
in the penal gland in the brain of every human being. How is it accessed? Every time you sleep DMT is
being released therefore you are experiencing an extreme hallucinogenic while you're unconscious.
According to The United States of America you should be in jail. That's right. The U.S. scheduled DMT
as a
Schedule I drug under the Controlled Substances Act of 1970. Time to arrest everyone! DMT is
vaporized and ingested to experience it consciously. It is known to cure alcoholism and heroin
addicts, has no harm to the human body, caused no suicide, nor homicide yet our government
refuses and discourages us to use this eye opening experience to our advantage.

14 comments:

  1. Amazing. I'm tripping balls when dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating post. I would love to try this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool to hear, thanks for sharing that.
    I didn't even know that they had synthetically reproduced the chemicals responsible for dreaming but if I'm ever gonna trip I think this might be what I'll use haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before we legalize this, I know of another super-useful plant that needs legalization and attention first... :P

    Cool blog and I like your way of thinking.

    Following.

    ignoranceistruth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I hope you keep posting stuff like this, it's interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah man. shame that salvia is illegal now too

    ReplyDelete
  7. ARREST EVERYONE THE CHILDREN ARENT SAFE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha, awake dreaming. Sounds awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im trying it every night since 2 weeks ago. I did it only 1 time. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What if we're already a world of beings hallucinating on drugs, and we just don't know it? Far out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @LiquorKing I often think I'm in my own reality as if no one else is real. Kind of like a schizophrenic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome post.

    as for hallucinating.. there's only one drug I want to experience which is shrooms.. just for that. I guess it's the artist in me.

    I love pot, but it doesn't make me hallucinate :p

    ReplyDelete